Day Two, A Lesson in Grumpy Toddlers.

9:15 PM Nina S. Gooden 0 Comments

  Hiya, guys;

   I'm posting a little early tonight mainly because I'm absolutely exhausted. My wonderful brother was getting over his jet-lag and decided that the best way to do that was with grumpiness. Which is understandable, after all, he's only three. Still, it's good to know that when toddlers are unhappy everyone around them is bound to be as well.

  Still, it wasn't a bad day. My sister Elle taught me how to pump gas. Now I know this sounds silly but I've never had to do it before so it's nice to learn something new. She died laughing but I didn't mind (much). She's being so amazing.

  I woke up early and not by choice. My Cityville addicted mother decided that I needed to get up and work her city before I was ready to. I did it with a slight fever that was broken and gone by noon. All in all, it was a good deal and what I lost in sleep I made up in time spent with the family.

   Vacation is going well.

0 comments: