A new and shiny Blog!

10:08 PM Nina S. Gooden 0 Comments

 Happy New Years, everyone!

 Mine is already shaping out to be a fantastic one. I've been offered a contract on one of my manuscripts. Thanks to Wild Rose Press I've been introduced to the slightly hectic pre-publishing scene. It's amazing and I could not have asked for a better group of people to work with. I absolutely love my Editor already. She's what I hoped the business would be like: fun, laid back, and great to work with. It's a job, I know, but she brings a sort of comfortable flare to it. Exactly what you hope for when you're dealing with something that means so much to you. I love to write and I don't think I could do that if I didn't feel like the person who would be handling my precious words loved her job as well.

0 comments: