Options and worries.

11:04 PM Nina S. Gooden 0 Comments

  Hi, guys!

   It's been a whole week already and I can't figure out where all the time went. I realize that not everyone has a close relationship with their family members but for me I don't think I could picture my life without each of them. I'm really hoping my novels will do well and I'll be able to visit at least once more this year. Actually, I need to make sure that happens either way. My Elle is having a baby!

  I've been working on my promo plan for The Big Bad, but I think I've acknowledged the fact that until I build up a fan base it's not going to be any kind of huge explosion of interest. That's fine and understandable, I'm more than willing to continue writing. The difficulty there is knowing which one I should focus on working on. Again, I'm hoping this will be something I learn to manage better as my career progresses. I'll have to work on it!

  I think I'm going to work on the second installment to The Riding Hood Tales before I finish Blood and Rubies. It shouldn't take me too much time to complete the first draft but I'm worried about putting off the other projects for too long. Ash and Diamonds isn't even on the market, though I know it's my strongest piece. Honestly, I wanted to finish the trilogy before I put it out there but I'm starting to think that that may not be my best option.

0 comments: