Still Sick, Go Figure.

9:53 PM Nina S. Gooden 0 Comments

Good Evening, everyone;

 Sadly enough, I am still sick. I have to be at the airport at 7am and I just know I'm not going to clear up in time. I hate this weird hot and cold feeling. It'd be nice if my body would just pick one already! Ah well, I suppose I should count myself lucky. I have Freddie Mercury to keep my company while I'm guzzling  water and orange juice.

  On the other hand, my second boss is awesome. I write game reviews for an awesome pair of guys and they are always so understanding. Mr. Ostrum always seems to go out of his way to ensure I'm comfortable, which is so amazing. I truly believe that treating your employees well will always have a positive outcome. At least that's how it works with me. I've stuck it out with them, worked overtime to make deadlines, just because they're great bosses. There is a lesson here somewhere.

0 comments: