Trying new things.

2:05 PM Nina S. Gooden 0 Comments

Crazy, yet productive day. I'm working on getting all of my networking sites up and running. Who would have thought surfing the web could be so exhausting?! But it's all right. I know which ones I will be focusing most of my time on and which will be primarily just for updates. Either way, it all works out.

Now! For blogging, which is always fun. Hahaha. I wanted to try a lot of different things for my blog, including handwritten letters. Because who doesn't enjoy getting a letter from time to time?


I like the speed of emails but there's something so personal about someone sitting down and writing you something with their own hands. So, yeah. I didn't get very far. Turns out, writing on a tablet is not nearly as nice as writing on paper. I'll keep up the effort, but for today, this is as far as it goes. Yeah.



0 comments: