Happy New Year!

10:55 AM Nina S. Gooden 0 Comments

 I know, I know, I'm a little late. Sorry about that, I've actually been...well, horribly-disgustingly busy. Ah, well, you know how that goes.

I get the feeling that this is going to be a big year. There's all the standard stuff: elections, apocalyptic predictions, book releases. But on top of that I just get the feeling that this is going to be my year.

It's probably pretty normal to feel on top of the world at New Year. All the failures of the previous one seem so far behind. The possibilities are endless. Or so they seem. Even so...yeah. It's going to be a good one.

 My deviant for today is actually from one of my favorite artists on DA. Her name is Kaze-Hime and she's got tons of great stuff. Ya'll should check her out!






Citation:
Hime, Kaze, and . "SS: Cherriuki." Hollee, Canada. DeviantArt, 24 12 2011. Web. 3 Jan. 2012. <http://kaze-hime.deviantart.com/?offset=10

0 comments: