Huzzah!

12:59 PM Nina S. Gooden 0 Comments




It's been forever since I've written posts, just to write them. My impossible goals list for this quarter is going to be a challenge, but I'm up for it. I'm not doing the Amazon contest after all. I know, I'm so wishy-washy, but what I did was get all excited about something without doing the proper research. I have, now, so I'll be sending out the very completed and very shiny Ash and Diamonds (it's with some readers right now, so we've got a couple of days to wait) to a few of my favorite agents. If it isn't picked up I know exactly where I want it to land, but that's already in the works.

Right now I'm tweaking Pedal to the Metal. I never really liked the title, but I've been using it for almost six months, so it's stuck. It's a novella, and M/M, so it shouldn't take too much time to iron out all of the little aspects I didn't like about it in the first place. It already has a solid query and a killer synopsis (if I do say so myself), so it's ready to go as soon as I'm satisfied.

 By the end of the week, I should have two projects subbed. As I said before: huzzah!

0 comments: