The tasty bits.

9:52 PM Nina S. Gooden 0 Comments

I wanted to share with you guys a few of the foods Tay and I have been eating. Forgive me if this post is full of typos, I'm doing it from my tablet. We'll see how it goes.

Anyway, we're trying quinoa tonight. It cooks like rice but looks like couscous, which neither of us likes, but you can't ignore the potential benefits, we what the hell?

We went with this recipe, off the Whole Foods website.

It wasn't hard to make and we found all the ingredients without a problem. I didn't have time to make shredded chicken, so I just cut breasts into strips. I'd you do have the time, I'd recommend the shredded. I found myself missing the chicken after my chunks were gone.



All in all, I liked this. I'll give it an 8/10. It needed a little Season-All (the one staple I REFUSE to give up) and the quinoa took a minute to get used to, but I liked it.

The hubs said it "tasted fine. Wish it had more chicken." That's as good as it gets with him.

0 comments: